Bioionix is seeking an Engineer for our growing water oxidation disinfection company in
Fitchburg, WI. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual responsible
for improving mechanical drawings, PLC automation, and assisting operations/sales for
improved customer service.
• M-F (x8hr), or M-T (9hr)+F (4hr) Flex manufacturing workplace
• Travel expectations: 30% Average
• Provide technical sales support to assist the Sales Representatives with technical
presentations and preparation of project specifications.
• Integrate and automate Bioionix equipment to fit partner’s needs.
• Engineer and design complete Bioionix solutions based on production schedule.
• Work with manufacturers to identify the best product solutions to maintain
• Maintain engineering drawings and schematics for standard production builds.
• Conduct occasional chemical laboratory testing when required.
• Work directly with upper management to develop new product platforms.
• Two (2), or four (4) year technical degree
• Knowledge of Allen Bradely PLC ladder logic.
• Knowledge of networking infrastructures
• Detail orientated
• Knowledge in industrial electrical engineering
• Knowledge of machinery, hydraulic, mechanical, or other systems
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
• General knowledge of CAD e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift 50lbs., climb a ladder, and work within safety guidelines in industrial
• A valid driver’s license is needed.
• Advanced PLC programming/troubleshooting
• Knowledge of water/food production
• Knowledge of corrosion, electrochemistry, chemistry, disinfection, water, sanitary
design, corrosion resistant metals, or bacteriology is a plus.
• 401k with available match percentage
• Travel time and expense reimbursements
• Full Healthcare including dental and vision
• Best in industry vacation/personal leave plan(s)