Bioionix is seeking an Account Manager for our growing electrolyzed water products
company in Fitchburg, WI reporting to Kyle Jenson, VP of sales. The successful candidate
will be a highly motivated individual and will be directly responsible for managing
customer accounts activities, increasing revenue, and supporting on-going partnerships
to deliver outstanding service.
• M-F (x8hr), or M-T (9hr)+F (4hr) Flex manufacturing workplace
• Travel expectations: 50%
• Work directly with Bioionix Sales Team and partner(s) to specify requirements
needed to fulfill customer needs.
• Provide partners with technical consultation to prescribe potential solutions.
• Work directly with engineering to define solutions.
• Maintain active follow up on opportunities which have shown commitment to
• Assist sales with technical support and documentation to close project.
• Work with all departments to manage projects and communicate project timeline
• Build partner relations to drive revenue.
• Track and maintain operational agreement revenue.
• Maintain accurate financial forecasting for operational agreement revenue.
• Must be a lifetime learner.
• Two (2), or four (4) year degree
• Knowledge of budgeting and revenue modeling
• Detail orientated
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, with minimal supervision.
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs., climb a ladder, and work within safety guidelines in industrial
• A valid driver’s license is needed.
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings
• Knowledge of practicable mechanical, electrical, and/or chemical engineering
• Knowledge of network infrastructures and systems
• Knowledge of corrosion, electrochemistry, chemistry, disinfection, water, sanitary
design, corrosion resistant metals, or bacteriology is a plus
• Eligible for profit sharing after one (1) year of employment
• Competitive health care benefits including general, eye, dental, life, and ancillary
• Competitive retirement 401k package
• Salary based on experience